Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pain

Haiz.....Why i everytime always drop in this feelings.
Make me suffer everytime.....
Make me no mood....
Make me heart pain....
Make me cant concentrate do everythings...
Make me cant control myself...

Izit my destiny always bad in future?
Izit what I have always been this way forever?

Sometimes, i think if i treat people good, izit good idea?
I think impossible...they wont appreciate it.
Just think you is useless only. DONT WANT you care...DONT WANT you worry.....
Am i useless? Ya, i think.
Haiz....

That is enough pain for me now....I wont do this anymore.
Now i need to do is dont care about this.
Just concentrate my studies and others make my life is interesting.

Well...my future? i dont know and also dont want know about it...
Now i have set my target in my life. (Dont ask me...I wont answer it...I will make it secret)
I dont want this thing affect my mood again.
I have to aside these all feelings.
Dont want think anymore.
Dont want this feelings stop me in future.
I hope this thing wont happen again.



I can be your best listener.
I will let you what you want to do anything to me when you sad.
I will accompany you when you no mood.
I will appear in front of you when you need me.
I will dry all your tears when you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment