Saturday, July 18, 2009

No mood

I dont know what happen to me....keep no mood study and anything also cant do best as well.
Since my final exam is coming soon, still have one more month.
First class until now, i dont know my subject what to study now.
At class, keep dont have study mood..Always want to play...keep fall asleep.
I dont know my mind thinking what thing.
My mind always float out many question, it very stupid question( Dont ask me, i also dont know).
What should i do can wake up my mind have back my study mood ?


My friends keep asking me: did you lay down the sad things?
I answer: Yes, on that day start i already lay down all sad things.

But my pain still not fully recover back. Dont know what should i do can cure my pain.

Izit pain bring us many trouble?
Did me walk in road to destruction?

Somebody can AWAKE me please... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment