Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Depress mood

Why.....why will change into until like irrecoverable stage?
I dont know what you thinking now, i also want know about it.
I really want change it back like when last time our Pro-friend relation.
But i know is very hard do it now...
Before i have think about it, if time can be reverse, that is so much better.
But that is impossible happen thing.... No such thing in this world....

Originally, i want try to change our friendship breakthrough to be couple.
Though i know the chance is very small but I still never give up yet.
Even if i treat you good, i know you will not accept what i do to you.
I know i have done many worst thing when I get along with you.
But i will try to change my bad habits.

I know i am still very idiot, stupid, bother and dull guy.
Last time, I have already know you treat me as a friend, but i still be want continue until never give up to chase you.
On the way i know i do not conscious mind in taking the wrong path.
When i have a clear, I know i have violate big mistakes. That is my failure way....Sad
If i give you a lot pressure feels, i would like to say apologize.

Now i want say sorry to you again if i do anything wrong, hope you can forgive and will understand me.
Finally hope you now can give me some times to chat with you nicely, I hope we still can be a Normal friend.






Sorry all my friends, i am using broken english hope you all will understand what i wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment