Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I DONT CARE

Now i dont care whatever you thinking now, you want to change our relation like enemy?
Ok Fine, i will follow it what you want now, i dont mind it. You want change like so lan diu and so lan ci (rude word) is your problem because that is not my business.
Izit you learn by somebody's temper and character?
So, i want let you know now, without you i still can do it best in my live.
Such have this kind of rare friend, i would rather not know you at the beginning.
This time, I will let you regret was treat me like this relation. But i will Forget it in my life.
I will let you try back that taste what you treat me last time when you need me.
Try to ask my help, call my name... Even though if other people heard you, i wont give a damn about u calling me. But i guess i will answer you sometimes, as a gentleman.. But still i wont help you even though i answer you. And don't even think about begging me.
I will let you know not vote me is your loss. I will live more happier than before.


I swear i will ignore her again if she ever ask for me help. Because i have already 放手(爱不疚)
Friendship is over. Nobody can change it. If want change it back, that is impossbile thing. If got chance, i will refuse it. I won't accept any more request as you want.


My friend will ask me: Are you sure? You can do it like this?
I will answer: Yes, I do. But i know you all won't believe what i say now. I will prove it the action.





Lastly, I would like to sincerely thank you very much to you. Because you non-stop lead me up and teach me what to do on next move. I will remember this FRIEND in my heart forever.
Opps....forget introduce, that is my brother's beautiful future wife "Elaine".
Thank you a lot.

2 comments:

  1. wow...
    讲到我酱厉害哦。。。
    我会不好意思的咧。。。
    朋友就是要互相帮忙嘛。。。
    阿不然咧,什么叫朋友哦。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~~ shuang eh~
    got ah sou visit ur blog~~
    eh~ good luck on ur "not helping" words =)
    haha

    ReplyDelete