Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oldern Memories

Actually, i have thought of asking her to go for a fish leung concert. Before i have prepared if she answer YES or NO.
If she answer YES, i will be very happy. That time will be a great chance for me to get along n lot more closer wif her.
I've planned to do something to make her happy, put a smile on her face every seconds. Making this day a memorable day for her.
After finish, i will fetch her go eat dinner and send her a bouquet of flowers.
When i chat with her, i will try dont let her boring and give her have happy memories.
Afterwards, i decide fetch her go park take a walk. That time i think want express to her "XXXXXXXXXXXX"(i dont know is time to said it but i still want to try). Then, suddenly dont know what happening make me wake up.
When i open eyes, i am lying at bed. Just now that is my fake dream only, not truely.

Haiz.....Last time that is my hope was i wrote it just now but something happened. Impossible Now. Something have changed our relation :(

No more hope, No more chat
No more help, No more care
Need me help, I will ignore.
Want chat with me, No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment