Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friendship's Problem

Why you want do like that? Keep change emotions and black face to me(I know you sure say dont wan msn me. Call you better then can hear what you thinking or saying now)
Sometimes I busy do somethings, you also want scold and blame me.
Sometimes go out recognize new friends , then you said me not enough friend dont have take you go there.
Your character keep until no changed, i very hard to get long/chat with you.
I have already keep nothing happen to get long with you. Sometimes i will endure you.
Ok fine...Sometimes i misunderstand what you saying is my fault again.
Forget/long time no sms u is my fault again.
No reply you say me lan ci(rude word) again.
Haiz...U tell me how i get long with you.
If i have do anything wrong make you dislike, please tell me the problem.
If I not understand what you saying, please told me more clearly.
If i having busy do something, please dont fault me again more.

I hope our friendship still can continue. I dont know what yours next move thinking, hope u will understand me.

Erm...sometimes seen like good people but your character very...... i dont know how to say it. I hope you will change it to better. (That is my comment)


Sorry, this post is my last week feeling's. ~Late post~:(

No comments:

Post a Comment